Shared Ownership

Shared ownership options give you the ability to build up a stake in a property without paying the total asking price.

For instance, you can find many deals that will allow you to pay 75% of the price upfront, which then means that getting a mortgage to cover this cost will be much easier. You then of course will be able to purchase the remaining 25% over an agreed period of time.
There are also offers that will allow buyers to pay 85% of the purchase price while still owning 100% of the property.

The final 15% of the price is then paid back as 15% of the property’s open market value at any time before the resale of the property, or within 10 years. Contact us today for more information on how to find a deal that will suit your needs.